Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Definitely

On July 4th I was hunting for the only bathing suit I am willing to wear in public and came across my son's photo album. When I looked through it, as I always do when I see it, I found myself feeling the same feelings of love for him that I always do, and for once they felt the same as the love I now have for my daughter.

I've read that you cannot move past a loss until you get past the chronological time of that loss. However, I lost him at 4 days old ... and I am just now coming into the unreserved love for my daughter 21 months after that milestone. I am glad it has finally come, but I do wonder why it took so long.

And I made a decision this morning. I'm giving M until the end of the month to send a picture and/or contact me somehow and then I'm calling her attorney.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Good for You! I am glad to see you back in the blogging world!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home