Friday, September 01, 2006

Still Waiting

I guess the answer is no. It's been 2-1/2 months since I wrote M to ask if she was interested in more frequent communication between us. So I'll just go back to waiting for the annual Christmas note/letter. The thing is, I know part of me is hoping that there will be some big answer in it, like how they discussed it as a family and this is what they're willing to do (and explain whatever that would be), or that my son has actually been asking for a while to meet me or talk to me on the phone and maybe it would be time to let him do that. I know it's not good for me to get my hopes up, but I can't not recognize that there are these hopes in my heart. So we'll wait and see. As usual.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jayne said...

I don't know that he has asked for contact. I am just hoping/wishing that he has.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

oh...i know. unfortunately.

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home