Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Inspiration

Somewhat unrelated, but two things I’ve found helpful in recent days.

On clutter: Clutter is the manifestation of incomplete actions. Source Ouch! I have always had trouble with finishing what I start unless I have a really compelling reason or I have outside expectations. Why do things only matter to me if it affects someone else? Why can’t I just do things for me? A feeling of accomplishment should be enough. I shouldn’t need the approval or recognition of others. But I do and as a result the things that no one else cares about just languish because I am lazy about doing what needs to be done.

On eradicating guilt: When you feel confident about your choices, you learn that guilt doesn't enter into the equation. Source I am trying to apply this to ALL aspects of my life. Thank you, SageFemme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home