Thursday, May 29, 2008

Birthday Gift

I've bought his birthday gift and I just have to wait for it to arrive in the mail.

For a while I thought maybe I wouldn't send one this year. Then I thought, well, if I send something what would it be? I mean, he'll be 17 and I know so little about him. But I thought of something and I went browsing on-line. Then put it off. Then looked some more. Then the other day someone said something about June 16th and I realized how soon it will be here. again. So I made myself go back to the site and buy it so it'll be here in time for me to add a card. After all, procrastinating is not going to make the day not come. And I'll be damned if I am going to put myself in a position to feel completely inadequate yet again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brown =) said...

(((((HUGS)))

Will be thinking of you thins month.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home